Grow winter and summer in a controlled environment. Lower your stress level. Enjoy pesticide-free vegetables you grow yourself winter and summer. Keep flowers and plants inside in winter where they get healthy in the sun. The sun gives heat and light for growing.
Mustang Fiberglass Greenhouses are shaped like a gothic arch, solar energized, and scatter light like a prism. No platform or foundation is necessary. Manufactured by our exclusive process and the best materials available. Durable and long lasting our greenhouses withstand high winds and large hail.
- Relative freedom from worry that wind will damage your greenhouse.
- Increased growing room. Light and heat lets you grow under benches. More growing area than glass and clear film greenhouses that cast dark shadows under benches.
- Hail big enough to break out house windows and glass in a pickup truck has not damaged the Mustang Greenhouse.
- Money saved compared to buying kits by mail. No work putting together. No separate shipping charge to pay.
- Low maintenance. Low yearly cost.
- Can be moved. Goes in the ground in a trench. Allows you to grow in the ground if you wish.
Mustang Fiberglass Greenhouses - Features
8' wide x 15' long x 8' tall.
Walk-in doors with a fold down window.
Window in the back.
Two roof vents.
The roof vents in our greenhouses open in opposite directions and are equipped with Bayliss Auto Vent openers, which open and close automatically as the temperature rises and falls.
The greenhouses are one-piece fiberglass units made of the finest resins, catalysts and fiberglass materials available. Translucent U.V. protected fiberglass lets the sun in, yet blocks out damaging U.V. rays.
With molded U.V. fiberglass, the greenhouse is strong, tough and very long lasting. There is nothing to rot, rip, rust, crumble or tear.
No glass to break. No painting. No replacing. No noisy, unsightly skin to flap in the wind.
- One piece fiberglass greenhouse, molded with inside bottom lip foundation, that buries 4 inches in the ground.
- Fiberglass fibers criss-cross; when sun comes through, it diffuses, scatters light.
- Strong, yet resilient construction.
- Delivered to your home, business, farm or ranch. Fully put together, ready to use.
- 5 year warranty on materials and workmanship; not on act-of-God events.
- Built-in foundation, no separate foundation required.
Click here if you would like to view our testimonials.
The 8" lip around the bottom of the greenhouse acts as its own anchor. A rectangular trench 8' x 15', eight inches wide and three to four inches deep must be dug. The trench should be square and level. The greenhouse is set in the trench. The trench is then filled with dirt over the lip of the greenhouse. Dirt must also be placed around the outside of the structure. This procedure also stops bugs, grass, weeds, etc. from getting inside the greenhouse.
All orders require 50% deposit at time of order and balance F.O.B. Sweetwater, texas.